Saturday, March 8, 2008

Michael Jackson: My #1 Artist and My Role Model #2



Some people hate him for his physical transition, others because of his race, others because he is the most talented artist of all time, and some people because they believe he abuses little boys, and most people have no reason. He may not look the same, but his personality and talent is the same. MICHAEL JACKSON is by far the greatest entertainer of all time, and will always be. He has set a record that cannot by beaten. He has touched and changed the lives of millions of people around the the Globe.
Though he was betrayed by his beloved country, and was accused of multiple crimes my loyalty to Michael as a fan will never be betrayed. He is the greatest entertainer, and my My Role Model #2. You have to love him.

No comments: