Saturday, March 8, 2008

WELCOME EVERYONE







Welcome and thank you for visiting www.malaikanjinjoh.blogspot.com. I created this page to serve as a means of creating an awareness of the different events that take place in my community and other zip codes, acknowledging great people around the globe, giving people an opportunity to express themselves about different issues, and most especially bringing people together.
Take a minute to navigate the the archive of this blog, and hopefuly you will get something out of it; it could be some helpful information, an inspiration, a big laugh or maybe just a smile.
Have fun and watch out for my personal site: www.malaikanjinjoh.com coming soon.
Thank you once more for stopping by n best wishes.
"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the target."
Sincerely,
Malaika N Njinjoh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Malaika, thanks for inviting me to view your weblog. It is quite interesting. I noticed you have a passion for what you do, so i say, let your instinct guide you, and your passion feed you. Aim for greatness, because success is a by-product of it.

Anonymous said...

Malaika! This is your one and only Igwe! Dr. Aguwa, I cant say that I am suprise because I always knew you were talented and could do anything you wanted with God's blessing! It was just yesterday when we met at the "Lobster" :) Take care and I will be looking out for you!

Unknown said...

Are you the daughter of Dr. Aloysius Njinjoh? We were classmates at McGill university in Montreal.

Unknown said...

My name is Dr. J. Lawrence Gitterman, former classmate.